The two methods described below are quite similar, the type of media (DVD or USB Flash) is what they differ in. These methods give similar results, users are given the chance to choose the method they prefer.
Create Live DVD by following these easy steps:
1. Click this link to download now the photo of Microinvest Warehouse Open installation disc;
2. Prepare a blank DVD;
3. Transfer the ISO file to the disk using DVD burning software. Note that the image must be transferred to DVD by function Burn Image, and not just downloaded file to be copied;
4. The disc is ready. Restart the system and load the operating system from the DVD drive. This is usually accomplished by setting the BIOS.
You have a working system now!
Create Live USB Flash
1. Click this link to download now to download the Microinvest Warehouse Open installation disc;
2. Prepare a blank USB Flash drive;
3. Download the program LiLi USB Creator and run it. Specify a file from item 1 and USB Flash drive from item 2;
4. Start creating USB Flash drive with a “Live CD”;
5. USB Flash drive is ready. Restart the system and choose loading from USB Flash drive. This is usually accomplished by setting the BIOS.
The described technology is very convenient and no special efforts or skills are required. The advantage is that the entire system is set up and all the products are synchronously working.