How to install Microinvest Warehouse Open
Microinvest Warehouse Open can be installed in 5 different ways, according to user’s desire and abilities:
1. Creating an autonomous LiveCD on DVD or USB Flash drive. This CD can be run independently, can be installed on a computer and to test the entire system. It is appropriate for beginners and can be tested without installation on a computer. Click this link to find the installation sequence;
2. Using a substantive Deb package that can be installed in Debian systems with just one click. The package contains all the dependencies (an active Internet connection needed to download the package), so there is no need to perform any additional actions. Suitable for beginners, requires an existing operating system. Click this link to find the installation sequence;
3. Using installation .bin files with a graphical installer and a full version of the product. Suitable for beginners. Click this link to find the installation sequence;
4. Using compiled binaries. All the files must be unachieved and copied into a folder of the operating system. All necessary modules of mono are provided and the product should be started from the main .exe file. This technology is suitable for intermediate users. Click this link to find the installation sequence;
5. Full module source code that allows separate compilation of the product. The technology is suitable for very advanced users and programmers. Click this link to find the installation sequence.
The various installation methods of the product refer to different environment. A connection to a MySQL server is necessary for the proper work of the program. Therefore, in case of independent installations (Section 2, 3, 4 and 5), users must install the MySQL server.
In order to access this server on the network, it is important the remote access of the user to be enabled, which is usually performed via the “Remote root access” or by creating additional user with the appropriate permissions.